With Super HD 1296P (2304×1296) resolution, WDR, a 170 degree extra-wide-angle lens, and simple plug and play installation, the HD PRO is the premium choice out of all other dash cams for sale on the market today. Driven by a powerful, innovative processor, this dash cam features cycling recording, a motion detector, and countless other features that ensure that it protects you when you need it most without missing a moment. Of course, the 3.0″ LCD screen is yet another benefit, giving you a crystal clear display that represents the quality that Wheel Witness is known for.
There are several features that truly set the HD PRO apart from the rest, including:
Maximum Video Resolution:
– 2304x1296p 30 FPS
– Wide Dynamic Range (Combines multiple exposures for optimal night vision)
– Ambarella A7 Processor
– 3.0″ 16:9 TFT LCD Display
– 170 Degress, Extra-Wide Angle Lens
– Extra Bracket for 2nd Vehicle Use
– Control Exposure Value (EV)
– Video Playback
– Time/Date Stamp
– Manual Audio Control
– Supports a 64 GB SDHC Memory Card
– H.264 Compression
– Exposure Compensation
– Motion Detector – G Sensor
– Foldable Bracket for Easy Storage
– Screen Saver Function to Save Power
– 450 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
– USB Port
– GPS Enabled
– HDMI Port
– Cycling Recording
– When you’re tired of searching through countless car dashboard cameras for sale and are ready for one that delivers relentless quality, innovative design, and exceptional video, the Wheel Witness HD PRO is exactly what you need.
Picture Perfect High Resolution Video – Equipped with an exceptional Ambarella A7LA50 processor and a 170-degree super wide angle lens, this dash cam is the perfect witness, capturing everything in front of you in ultra-clear Super HD 2k, in crisp 2304x1296P resolution.
WDR/HDR Technology – WDR enables the camera to pick up greater detail in dark shadows, ensuring that the highlights don’t get blown-out. HDR allows the dash cam to process more light on the sensor and produce a more vibrant image. Combining multiple exposures, you will always enjoy an optimal night vision.
G-sensor and GPS – The G-Sensor is capable of automatically detecting accidents and saving all of the relevant footage. The GPS module will capture the speed, location and coordinates of your car.
Loop Recording – This HD PRO model will start recording automatically and when the microSD card is full, it will automatically delete the oldest file and replace it with the new, allowing for fully automatic and continuous playback.
Easy Installation – Insert your microSD card, mount the suction cup and plug in the power, your dash cam will start recording automatically. Comes with 2 sticky mounts, 1 suction cup, and 12 ft power cable.