1. This lightning USB 3.0 camera adapter just supports transfer of photos or videos.
2. When connecting with USB device, you Can’t put photos in the U disk directly, Must
create a new file named “DCIM” (Most camera have this file).Then send photos to this
file, insert the USB to OTG, after 3-7 seconds, iPad will automatically pop-up the picture
3. This adapter can not support USB devices over 100mA, please check your devices
current.How to check the working current of your USB devices? First, you should
download”ChipGenius” software on your computer. Then insert U disk into the
computer,use “ChipGenius” to detect the U disk information.
4. Support iOS 9.3 or later, support the latest iOS 11.3.
How to Use it to Transfer Photos and Videos from your Camera
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting
this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import.
What is Compatible with
iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone8/8 Plus, iPhone7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus,
iPhone SE, iPhone 5s/5c/5
iPad: iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd Generation),
iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7inch,
iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display
1 x Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter
1 x User Manual
1.The upgraded iPhone OTG adapter is much easier to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iPhone or iPad. PLUG AND PLAY, NO APP NEEDED. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically by connecting this adapter, and you could choose photos or videos you like to import.
2.We add an USB power interface to make it more powerful, with an USB power adapter, then your iPhone or iPad could connect USB peripherals like hubs, keyboards, audio/MIDI interfaces, ethernet adapters, card readers of SD and Micro SD and more, but note that this adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.
3.Connect the lightning USB 3.0 adapter to the keyboard, and you can enjoy the typing speed of computer when you are chatting or typing on an iPhone or iPad. And you can charge your iPhone or iPad when transferring the photos or videos, never worry about the power shortage when they work.
4.Faster transfer of photos and videos between two iOS devices at USB 3.0 speed. A great choice for transferring photos or videos to iPhone or iPad in a short period of time. Compatible with iOS 9.3 or later compatibility Version, compatible with the latest iOS 11.3.
5.The Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.